Tuesday, January 20, 2015

WEEKLY STATUS REPORT # 40

A holiday weekend is always a GREAT TIME to get away and just plain relax, which is what my OH and I did.

As you can tell since my last status report I’d finally gotten around to posting 8 book reviews here on my blog. And since these postings I’ve read/reviewed and then posted two more reviews on my usual site; now I’ve got to get around to posting them here.

Yesterday, I spent most of the day reading another book and I’ve already my review on Word. I wait a few hours and then I re-read my review and create I title for it. This review will get post today before lunch.

For right now I’ve decided to curtail most of my writing endeavors to concentrate on the backlog of books I’ve won through internet giveaways, so I can allow my career as a book reviewer to take center stage.  I’ve got a rotating priority as to which one I’m going to read/review next. REAL BOOKS are always the next one I’m going to read next.


My Amazon Reviewer Ranking seems to be a good indication that this is actually having as it has improved again since my last report; it is now at 17,966. And I can actually sense that I’ll get to be one of the top 1,000 reviewers on Amazon in a few more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment