Saturday, January 24, 2015

BOOK REVIEW 2015-014 - NEXT WEEKEND

I usually don’t go for erotic romances, however when I heard H.K. Carlton has written a quick to read short story [novelette], I couldn’t resist checking it out.

When I read the storyline for “Next Weekend” it quickly reminded me of the Rupert Holmes song of 1980, “Escape” [“The Pina Colada Song”]. If you can’t remember or know what I’m talking about, here it is.


After reading this endeavor/endeavour I’m happy to say my assumption has been proven to be correct.

While each still had a feeling for each other even as the divorce proceeded forward, they also had a secret they both shared and had kept from each other. A secret which if known might have ruined the respect, as well as the figure they’d created for themselves and had kept from other.

If you or your loved one has ever kept a secret regarding the kind of sexual experience you’d like to share next, then you’ll understand what Miranda and Jordie Lang were going through in their relationship.

Ms. Carlton held nothing back in any of the details or dialogue here which will result in a vivid reading experience for those who love this genre.

I enjoyed reading this as I slowly drank my morning cup of black hazelnut coffee [sweet] and I believe you’ll enjoy this 5 STAR read as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment