Friday, November 22, 2013

STATUS UPDATE # 13


I did so much to do a post here yesterday to report my activities and status report, which is the same for Wednesday regarding that day’s activities.  However I’ve been swamped with promoting my 99cent promotion on KINDLE for “I Kissed a Ghost” which ends this Saturday @ 11 PM [PT] [GMT/UT].

On Wednesday, as you read from my post I “got interviewed” by Nicky Wells on her award winning blog site which meant promoting it on Twitter and elsewhere.

I did some more promoting of my Five Sentence Fiction endeavor for the prompt of “LETTERS” which dedicated to OUR VETERANS for which I’m getting quite a few personal message, with each needing to be personally answered.

And I had to spend a few hours taking care of personal matters.

On Thursday, I had been more of the same. And in addition I wrote my response to this week’s prompt of “PIECES” from Lillie McFerrin.

Some good news, I’d been invited to write a short story for an anthology which is due to come out next year. I first submitted my idea for one of the topics of the anthology, and it got accepted. Once I received this acceptance I did a rewrite of my FSF response so it would be appropriate for use on the topic of AIDS/HIV, and submitted it. I’m HAPPY to report my submission got accepted, albeit she actually wanted to have a short story. [But isn’t Flash Fiction a short story ]which has a great deal of “brevity”]

As far as my status is concerned:

On Wednesday I wrote nine pages with about 2,650 words. On Thursday I wrote five pages consisting of approximately 1,350 words. I originally had planned for Chapter 30 to be a few pages longer, however I saw an opportunity to have a chapter break where I left off with my writing   

My Total Count Now Stands AT:

Chapters = 30

Pages = 208

Words = 60,400

I’m using the NaNoWriMo - National Novel Writing Month guidelines; which requires an author to write a minimum of 50,000 words in a month as my motivation. And as of yesterday, I’ve written approximately 32,800 words, making the target figure quite attainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment