Monday, November 18, 2013

STATUS REPORT # 10

For this past Friday and Saturday I’d once again failed to write the chapter a day I’d promised myself to write for the month of November. It isn’t that I didn’t want to; I got side-tracked interacting with people regarding the post I’d made this Thursday [Nov 14th] for my Five Sentence Fiction endeavor regarding the word “LETTERS,” which has made quite an impact on those who’ve read it. And given this, I spent several hours working the social media letting people know about this.

On these two days I also had to prepare for the marketing of my $.99 cent celebratory promotion for the KINDLE edition of “I Kissed a Ghost” [see my previous blog entry.] I’d love for everyone to consider getting a copy during this promotion which ends this Saturday, November 23th at 11:00 PM [UT/GMT for the UK and PT for the US]

The good side of all this social media interaction, yesterday my Klout score had gone up 1.09 points to my new high Klout.com score of 63 [63.24]. It’s about 6:00 AM [ET], my new Klout score hasn’t been determined yet, however I see a strong possibility of it hitting 64 today.

Well yesterday, it had been more of the same for most of the day; that is until the later portion of the day when it became time go out for dinner [we chose OutBack Steakhouse] to celebrate my OH’s birthday.

Anyway, to make a long story short when we got home I was determined to write my chapter for the day, which I did. Although it only contains seven pages and about 2,250 words, this chapter which is part of a back flash, is chockfull of emotions, which I found to be quite difficult to write since I wanted to make the future readers of this Contemporary romance novel will feel the same emotions as my character.

Right now my Total Manuscript Count stands at:
Chapters = 26 
Pages = 180
Words = 52,358

No comments:

Post a Comment