Tuesday, October 16, 2018

STATUS REPORT # 136

I can’t believe how everything regarding writing endeavors I’ve got going on in my life has FINALLY begun to fall into place.

As Robin Leigh Morgan, enough though I’m a rather voracious book reviewer, who has just reached having 950 reviews of a vast variety of genres, from early readers picture books for children to hot, steamy, novella for mature adults on three different book review sites: GoodReads, LibraryThing and of course, Amazon; where Amazon has even given me a TOP CONTRIBUTOR badge for True Crim books. I’ve now, as I’ve mentioned before, become enthralled with the reading/reviewing of Christian books [and I’m not really a religious individual but yet have knowledge of verses for which I must search the correct citation for when I want to use one appropriately for a review I’m writing a review for].

I now got my two writing endeavors currently on the back burner; a MG/YA Urban Fantasy entitled “The Secret of the Well [which is now almost 70% completed, and an Adult Contemporary romance entitled “His Darkest Secret” [for which I’ve reached the original goal length I’d plan and for which I’m trying to determine how much further I need to go before I’ll be able to type that final elusive period for the manuscript]. I can give by other writing personas a chance to become known.

My steamier erotic side, and I do have one, of Kathryn Heart has already published her first erotic endeavor which consists of 250 Haiku of a pure erotic nature entitled “Haiku Becomes Erotic.” Kathryn current has two erotic novella endeavors which she’s currently working on: “The Transformation” which is now about over 85% completed, and “Becoming the Bride’s Mother” which is now almost 35% completed. And according to the rate she’s writing her first endeavor, the manuscript should be completed by the end of November, if not sooner.

Now, we come to my third writing persona [for whom I don’t have a name yet for] who’s begun emerge and causing me to be reading/reviewing such a large number of a Christian nature. Not only I’ve begun writing Christian poetry [where people seem to enjoy reading them in the FaceBook groups I belong to], when before I never wrote any poetry at all. I’m now seriously contemplating writing a book of Christian poetry in which I also plan to include the same number Christian Flash Fictions, similar to ones in my Micro Fiction books. And topping this off, last Monday I start to write a NA Christian Contemporary romance novella, which is currently entitled “It Had All Been a Game”; and as of my writing this post, it’s already just over 25% completed.

What this means is I’ve got to get darn right busy promoting the two books I’ve written as Robin Leigh Morgan. If you’d care to help me just download my book as a KU and through read it. If you do, I’ll earn some royalties and it wouldn’t cost you anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment