Saturday, October 13, 2018

IN REGARDS TO MY WRITING I’M GETTING ANOTHER PERSONA

With the ever-increasing number of Christian books, I’ve been reading/reviewing recently, along with the Christian poetry I’ve been writing, it seems another personality has been added to my personas.

Starting out as a MG/YA paranormal romance author I slowly added reading/reviewing books; I’ve now got almost 950 reviews posted on Amazon:


and my reviewer ranking there is 1,167 the last time I looked; in addition to which Amazon has given me a badge for being a Top Contributor for True Crime books.

And I’m currently in the midst of writing two regular books under my name of Robin Leigh Morgan, each of which are over 85% completed.

As my reviewing took me into reading books of the erotic kind, I began being drawn into writing stuff of an erotic kind and gave up with a suitable, comfortable pen name for her to use. And currently she’s in the midst of writing two books herself; while one is about 35% completed, and other is over 90%.

But, as you can see from my recent postings since around the beginning of September I’ve been concentrating the majority of my reviewing to books of a Christian kind and that I’ve also become a Christian poet. The most amazing thing about all this is that I still don’t consider myself to be a religious individual not at the least.

With all this going on my increasing religious side wants to publish at least two books of her own; and has a NA Contemporary romance that’s now just over 20% done. Now with the poetry she’s writing she is desiring more and more to write another book, one which will contain her poetry as well as an equal amount of Christian Flash Fictions [short short stories which are an average of only FIVE SENTENCES written around a PROMPT WORD.

The three of us would appreciate your kind assistance in providing her with PROMPT WORDS from which she can choose a word to write her story around. Just leave them here as a response.

The last thing I’ve got to do is to come up with a name for her to use.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am new to the site but have been a journalist and editor 45 years and have a bunch of editing clients. If you ever want to visit my site, please do. I used to use Indigo Fantasia when I wrote for Secret Cravings because I write spiritual and political books and had to choose a pen name. Best Wishes finding one- Indigo is long dead and worked well for me.

    ReplyDelete