Monday, April 15, 2013

THIS PAST WEEK


This past week had been a GREAT week for me. I finally made the decision to convert my first YA Paranormal/Time Travel/First Kiss romance novel, “I Kissed a Ghost”, into a Kindle ® version which should become available about April 24th.

I written a few flash fictions this week which really got the creative juices I’ve got in those little grey cells of my head flowing, which finally got me to do another ten pages of re-read and editing for my yet still untitled adult contemporary romance with a paranormal element running through the storyline.  These ten pages brings my total completed rewrite pages to 82%, with one additional page and about 350 additional words; at the same time I can sense how much more centered I am as I write. This can only improve as I find more flash fiction prompts I can respond to.

On LinkedIn.com I received the following comment for one of the threads I’d started,

"April 19th is National #FlashFiction Day - on which the Flash Flood Journal will be posting Flash Fiction all day long. Including one of my pieces! Yay! #amwriting

 You can submit your own short fiction (up to 500 words) before midnight on April 17!

http://flashfloodjournal.blogspot.co.uk/ "

I've submitted three of my most recent endeavors from my blogs. They consist of two Five Sentence Fiction and one 33 Word Fiction.

So if you have a chance, I’d to hear your comments on any of us recent Flash Fiction endeavors.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment