Friday, April 12, 2013

THINGS ARE HAPPENING

By now you probably can tell by my recent posts I haven't done much, if any, writing on my second romance novel. Instead I've been busy writing Flash Fictions, and networking to get interrviews, spotlights for my YA romance nover, I Kissed a Ghost.

As of today, I've had 8 interviews posted, 2 SpotLights for my book posted, as well as 2 guest blog posts. In additional I've completed 8 interview questionaires, and I'm merely for the date when they'll be posted. A complete listing for these can be found on my website at http://mypennameonly.webs.com/myinterviewsspotlights.htm

If anyone does interviews on your blogs, I'd like to be interviewed by you. I'm also available to do a guest blog post.

Lastly, the Kindle version of I Kissed a Ghost, will become available around April 24th.

No comments:

Post a Comment