Sunday, September 23, 2018

RRBC "TREAT" READS BLOG HOP # 6 - RHANI D'CHAE

“TREAT” READS BLOG HOP #5

I’m a stop on this year’s RRBC “TREAT” Reads Blog Hop, and today [Day 6] I’ve got the pleasure of introducing author Rhani D'Chae.
AUTHOR, RHANI D'CHAE

TWITTER: https://www.twitter.com/rhanidchae

Book: ONE DYKE COZY
Book Blurb: People come into our lives for a day, a season, or a reason...
"Shy taught me to fight like a champion, love like a poet, & live like it was my last day on earth."

One Dyke Cozy touches on the lives of two girls, Gabby and Shy, from their first meeting as children to Shy's untimely death.

This novel contains profanity and adult situations.






2 comments:

  1. Hi, Robin. Thank you for hosting #Cozy, today. I so appreciate that you took the time to do that. 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're quite welcomed my Dear, my pleasure.

      Too bad you don't have any BIO information on either Amazon or GoodReads, etc Because I would have added it as well like I did for the previous RRBC members I've already posted for,


      Although we hadn't been asked to do it, I felt my followers would appreciate having this additional information as it would help complete your imagine it their minds.


      Have a GREAT WEEK with whatever you're going to do !!! :-) :-) :-)

      Delete