Thursday, September 27, 2018

RRBC "TREAT" READS BLOG HOP # 10 - WENDY SCOTT

I’m a stop on this year’s RRBC “TREAT” Reads Blog Hop, and today [Day 10] I had got the pleasure of introducing Wendy Scott.

Author, Wendy Scott

Wendy Scott has a New Zealand Certificate in Science (Chemistry), which allows her to dabble with fuming potions and strange substances, satisfying her inner witch. Wendy writes fantasy, children's and romance novels. One of the creeds she lives by is to always - Live a life less ordinary!  



Gold Medal Winner The Wishing Shelf Book Awards UK 2015.
Silver Medal Winner Readers' Favorite Book Awards 2016.
Blue Treat Award Rave Reviews Book Club 2017.
Gold Quality Marks BooksGoSocial 2017.
Finalist UK Wishing Shelf Awards 2016 & 2017.
Finalist International Book Excellence Awards 2018.


Book: HIEROGLYPH

Book Blurb: 13 year old TC has a secret. No one knows she possesses a supernatural power.

Can TC help her Uncle Max, an archaeologist; to unearth enough evidence to prove Ancient Egyptians visited Australia, before he’s discredited in the media by those that want the past to stay buried?


“Some would say that I have a gift, but to me it’s always been a curse. Before I changed my mind, I tugged off my gloves and whipped my head left and right, checking to see that no one was watching. I sucked in breath and steadied my nerves then thrust my hands against the stones and touched one of the cartouches. Time and place ripped away.”

An enthralling archaeological mystery, mixing the supernatural with humour and suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment