Thursday, August 27, 2015

BOOK REVIEW # 2015-104 - SLICES OF SOUL: A COLLECTION OF CONTEMPORARY POETRY

I read this book as I ate my light breakfast and drank my sweet, black Hazelnut coffee, which I found to be a delightful departure from reading the morning newspaper.

Part of this author’s life had been spent living day/night in a Zen Buddhist Temple which becomes quite apparent as one reads the carefully selected words contained in each poem. This is not the kind of book you can rush through, even though there’s only one poem on each page.

The various poetry items contained here need to absorbed into your mind, and if any emotions start to appear, then you must listen to your heart and meditate on whatever you’re happen to be feeling at that moment so it can become real for you.

For trying to create some clarity in someone’s life I’m giving Ms. Kent 5 STARS, I only wish the collection of poetry would have been larger.


UK:  http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00VVMBEWY

No comments:

Post a Comment