Monday, June 23, 2014

WEEKLY STATUS REPORT # 15

Hopefully this coming week will allow be to finally allow me to get back to writing much more than I’ve done for the past few weeks.


As you know if you’ve been following these Weekly Status Reports you’ll know I’m quite involved with the groups on LinkedIn and that recently I became a Manager of my third LinkedIn group [Writer’s Hangout] We’re getting almost 500 requests a week to join so far, and I’ve just got a handle on reviewing each request in addition, to the other seven groups I handle. And with everything finally setting into place, normalcy has finally returned


On Thursday, I got back to work on my YA Urban Fantasy novella, The Secret of the Well, and discovered the error which had led me to believe a character all of a sudden became missing. With this resolved I finished writing the chapter I left in the middle, and then wrote another, brief but important, chapter bring the total for this week to six more pages and about 1,600 more words. This brings the stats for this endeavor to 16 Chapters, 63 pages with approximately 19,450 words; which in essence means I’ve completed just over 55% of what I’ve planned to write.


Friday I wrote another Flash Fiction response to Lillie McFerrin’s prompt word for the week of “FENCED,” which brings me to the final item I’ve planned to write for my Flash Fiction anthology. It also brings me to the task of my self-editing the manuscript, and formatting the appearance of each of the full paged-size pages [6” x 9”]. Hopefully, by the end of next month, I’ll be finished with this phase self-publishing and formatting. I’ve also got to finalize getting the cover designed.

No comments:

Post a Comment