Monday, July 13, 2020

STATUS REPORT #158


I know it’s been a while since my last post, but considering what’s been happening, I didn’t have anything to say.

With the COVID-19 virus coinciding with the release of my first two Christian fiction books and what's in my prayer to the Lord, I'd stopped working on all of my writing endeavors. And now, I'm once again back completing my two endeavors, which I'd love to finish in time for Christmas. However, in checking for the sales of all of my endeavors, KINDLE indicated there's an issue with one of my books, "I Kissed a Ghost." Once I've resolved the issue, it's back to earnestly working on these two books. Here's the link for my debut Christian fiction books that I've written as R.L.Morgan: 

I've just begun writing my third Christian fiction endeavor, which is going to be another collection of 50 Christian short stories and essays. I would love for those of you who are of the Christian faith to check out the two Christian books I've published; both books are only $2.99 KINDLE or read for free as a K.U. [KINDLE Unlimited]

If you're interested in knowing about what's happening with me and my involvement with the Christian faith, read my next post, "MY PRAYER."

Have a BLESSED WEEK with whatever you're going to be doing !!! 😊 😊 😊  







No comments:

Post a Comment