Sunday, April 26, 2020

BESEECHING YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE


It started innocently enough as I began to read/review books from a variety of genres in August of 2014. Eventually, I became a TOP CONTRIBUTOR on Amazon for True Crime books. In 2018, I began to read nonfiction Christian books which, I thought nothing of since to me at that time it had been another genre of books. However, in 2019 my involvement with these books increase to my having read/reviewed about 45% of the 264 book reviews I wrote.


It had been during this time that my enthrallment with these books inspired me to write 2 Christian books of my own as R. L. Morgan, to separate them from the secular books I’ve written as Robin Leigh Morgan. Shortly afterward, I felt the need inside to do more regarding my involvement with the Christian faith, especially when you consider that by the end of January, the number of nonfiction Christian I had written was approaching 80% of all of my reviews. And on February 5, 2020, I made the uplifting spiritual experience by starting my Christian blog site called, “Trying to Be a Good Christian Woman,” where I started posting a Daily Scripture Reflection.   
http://www.RLMorgan1951.blogspot.com

[If you have a problem connecting to my blog, it might be because you’re using CHROME as your browser. Then go to and click on “Read My Blog” at:


Along with these reflections, I began posting the reviews I wrote for nonfiction Christian books.

Then came the sudden onslaught of the COVID-19 virus, and I needed to do more for my followers and my “sisters and brothers” of the Christian faith. Which is why on February 17, 2020, I decided to start posting a mini Christian service each Sunday, consisting of a:

Scripture Reflection
Supplication to the Lord
Christian Hymn/Song

The thing that is frustrating me the most, considering the person I’ve become in regards to the faith, is that I don’t have the number of followers I would love to have given the work I’ve been doing. Which is the reason why I’m imploring everyone reading this to please consider becoming a follower of my blog and let us share the Christian faith together.

THANKS for your time in reading what I’ve written here, and have a MOST BLESSED DAY with your families !!! 😊 😊 😊

BTW – If anyone reading this happens to be a “sister,” then you’re invented to check out my Christian Facebook group, “Worldwide Christian Women United.”

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete