Monday, July 13, 2020

MY PRAYER


Given the transformation that has occurred in my life, I want to share my prayer to our Lord and Savior.

Oh, my Lord, my Heavenly Father, it appears that you've made me a tool in a divine plan of your making.

Starting last year, you cause me to change the mixture of the various genres of books I've read/reviewed since August of 2014. You caused me in 2019 to read/review about 45% of the 260+ books I wrote reviews for to be nonfiction Christian books, which were well received, especially by the book's various authors who all loved the scriptures I had included in my reviews for their books. These scriptures perfectly match the intention of their scriptures that I only could have included with your divine guidance. Guidance for which I'm grateful to have received.

Reading all of these nonfiction Christian books concerning the Greatness of your holy words caused me to forsake most of my secular writing endeavors and to write my first Christian romance [the genre in which I write most of my secular endeavors for]. As with all authors, I succumbed to the condition known as writer's block. Suffering from writer's block inspired me to do what I've done previously as a secular romance author, which had been to write a short story in response to a prompt word. However, this time, instead of writing stories that are only five sentences long, I got inspired to write more substantial short stories and essays related to the Christian faith. To write these stories, you, my divine Savior, gave me my needed inspiration as the dream you've caused me to dream, a dream that I remembered long enough to write the story on my computer. The marvelous transformation you've planned for me began to take hold, as I recognized these dreams as you speaking to me as an apparent obedient daughter.

Your guidance, my Holy Benefactor, caused me to seek out assistance to aid me in perfecting my writing ability. Now, with my story writing completed, your fantastic guidance gave me books to publish and release four days before my birthday on January 11 of 2020.

You, in your heavenly wisdom, my two published books have caused me to create a Christian blog called, "Trying to Be a Good Christian Woman," where I can profess and share my faith about your glory to the world each day. First here
http://www.RLMorgan1951.blogspot.com   but due to issues of individuals not being able to become a follower I've moved my blog over to http://RLMorgan1951.wordpress.com

Creating the blog then inspired me to create a Christian Facebook for my worldwide "sisters" to share our faith with each other, as well as to seek out our "sisterhood" in those times we need to receive support and prayers.
"Worldwide Christian Women United"

Lord, you can see the work I've been doing in your divine name, so would it spoil your plan for me, if I would get the number of blog followers I desire to have, or having more "sisters" joining the Christian "sisterhood" I have on Facebook. Patience is a virtue I know, so can I at least get a sign of what I need to do next to fulfill my dreams.

Your servant.

R.L. [Robin Leigh] Morgan

Please read my previous post to find out I’ve posted this.

No comments:

Post a Comment