Thursday, April 23, 2020

CALLING ALL CHRISTIAN WOMEN


If you a Christian woman, I would love for you to join my Facebook group: “Worldwide Christian Women United,” where we’re free to freely share our faith like the “sisters” we are in the faith.  

I’ve got a strong faith-driven blog [“Trying to Be a Good Christian Woman”] where every day I post scripture for my followers to reflect on. On Sundays I also offer a supplication to the Lord, as well as a Christian song/hymn to complete a short service to the Lord. I also post my reviews for nonfiction Christian books. Members are allowed to promote their Christian books each Saturday [one post only]  https://rlmorgan1951.blogspot.com

If you have a problem connection to the blog, your probably using CHROME as your browser. If this happens, you’re invited to go to:

https://about.me/r.l.morgan  and click “Read My Blog” below the photo.  At the bottom here, you can become my friend me on Facebook and a follower on Twitter.

Have a BLESSED DAY with whatever you’re going to be doing !!! 😊 😊 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment