Sunday, April 19, 2015

STATUS REPORT # 46

I know it’s been a while since I did my last status report, March 30th to be precise. Since then I’ve posted four more book reviews which I’d posted on Amazon, GoodReads, LibraryThing and Shelfari. The thing is I still have two more which I didn’t post.

The reason for this is somewhat personal; my wonderful OH had been in the hospital for about two weeks then with a non-life-threatening condition. And my OH is still there. Aside from running back and forth to the hospital particularly every day, I’ve occupied my time by reading/reviewing six books so far since April 7th. However I haven’t posted my reviews on the four sites listed above until today with the notes I took as I read each. And I’ll be posting the reviews I haven’t posted here as of yet through the rest of today.

On the bright, I’m quite pleased with my Amazon Reviewer Ranking for the 112 books I’d reviewed prior to today which is currently below 9,300, and I’d briefly dipped below 9,000 for a very brief period of time.

Hopefully, things will return to normal soon and I can return to the sites I used to visit on a daily basis.

I know your thoughts are with me and I truly appreciate them, so please don’t post any responses to this here.


THANKS and have a GREAT WEEK with whatever do you. !!!  :-) :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment