Thursday, April 23, 2015

BOOK REVIEW QUESTION

Hi ALL

Since becoming a Book Reviewer I've enjoy last August I've enjoyed reading/reviewing approximately 115 books; I currently have 123 book reviews listed me on Amazon, and since the sales of my two books are relatively slow I've decided to place my writing endeavors temporary on the back burner.

I'd love hearing from you guys regarding my book reviews and would like to know a little more of what you think of them?  So please leave your comments and I'll be happy to reply to them. And if anyone really likes any of my reviews, I would appreciate it if you could be kind enough to answer YES at the end of the review on Amazon.

I'd would also like to invite everyone to check out my updated biography on Amazon as well as my two books


THANKS for being here and for your kind support. Have a GREAT WEEKEND with your families !!!  :-) :-) :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment