Thursday, March 28, 2013

FIVE SENTENCE FICTION - Flame

Here is my endeavor for this week's prompt from Lillie McFerrin [http://www.lilliemcferrin.com] of FLAME

LIFE'S CANDLE


F rom the moment I first the light in her face I knew there was something special about her, something no one else ever saw.

L ove came easy, as it had been like Kismet had brought us together.

A nd yet, all the time I sensed there had been a hidden secret she held from me, because why has she returned her love to me when no one else ever had.

M aybe, I ever received any love in return because most people saw the beast I looked like, and not the person I am inside.

E nduring the pain of no love has finally ended before the FLAME on the candle of my life has burned itself out.

NOTE: Not only have I used the prompt in these five sentences has required, the first letter of each sentence also forms the word

No comments:

Post a Comment