Thursday, December 4, 2014

IT'S LIVE ! ! !

I wanted to post this sooner, however I’ve been quite busy spreading the word about my second book Micro Fiction – An Anthology finally being released; as well clearing up my backlogs on the internet.

Late Monday evening, UPS finally delivered the second PROOF COPY for the book, as I ate dinner with my wonderful OH. The instant I finished eating it, I ripped opened the package, opened the book to stick my nose against the pages so I could inhale the luscious aroma of the fresh ink.

Once I had enough, I got on line, went to CreateSpace to release the book.

The book then became instantly available on the e-store I’ve got for my book on CreateSpace. In less than 24 hours, the print copy for the book became available on all Amazon sites. I also ordered a KINDLE version to be released at the same time, which also became available in less than 24 hours.

Right now Amazon hasn’t merged both versions of the book, so here are the links for the book. The paperback edition lists for $8.95  Please change the link to the site you usually use.


               Amazon is offering 5% off = $8.50

CreateSpace: https://createspace.com/4580188 [US only]


To celebrate the release of this book use code JXE954KW for about 20% off [$1.95]  $8.00  Until December 31, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment