Monday, March 9, 2020

STATUS REPORT #156

It has taken me to become an author of two Christian books to decide to use a photo to present who I am. I chose to use R.L.Morgan as the name for my Christian endeavors so I can easily separate them from every else I do as Robin Leigh Morgan.

My Christian blog has been up for a month already and I've found there's an issue connecting to it when I give out the URL address for it. I've finally figured out how to get around the issue, I created an About.me account for my Christian endeavors at http://www.about.me/R.L.Morgan, once there just click on the "Read My Blog" button below the photo I've chosen to present who I am there.

I love doing the Christian posts I do on a daily basis for a Daily Scripture Reflection, I also post copies of the reviews I've done for nonfiction Christian books. In addition, on Sundays, I'm now posting a YouTube video of a Christian hymn/song, a supplication to the Lord. And I'd love for everyone "sister" and "brother" to check this blog and hopefully decide to become a follower.

Doing the above has caused me to forego working on the two secular romance I'm writing as Robin Leigh Morgan; which I don't mind since I'm unfortunately not selling copies of two books I've already published.

Being retired for 10 years and being a senior citizen who is 69 years young doing the above is keeping my mind active; otherwise, I'd have nothing to do except staying home with my dear OH of 26 years, watching television, going to the nearby senior center for lunch, etc. REMEMBER a mind is a terrible thing to waste.




No comments:

Post a Comment