Friday, June 22, 2018

STATUS REPORT # 131

I’m happy to say I’m finally get back to being my old self. I’ve picked up on the speed I’m reading/reviewing the books on my TBReviewed pile. I’ve now got 834 reviews on Amazon from a view variety of genres. Hopefully I’ll be able to obtain the goal I’ve set for myself for this year’s GoodReads Reading Challenge of 250 books. I’m going to post a somewhat new source from which I’ve been getting free books to read. It’s the summertime, so if you’re looking for the next book for you or your child to read, why not check out all of my reviews at:

While my own writing endeavors are still on the back burner, my erotic side has finally added about 1,300 words to one of her current endeavors, which now hopefully can be completed by the end of July. Once it’s ready to be published I’ll need to check out the publishing process from KINDLE/KDP is like, create a simplified cover design on my own.

I would love for you to check out both of my two books which are FREE with KINDLE UNLIMITED, so download and peruse them as I can use the funds to help me self-publish my endeavors.


Love

Robin Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment