Wednesday, June 6, 2018

STATUS REPORT # 130


I seem to sleeping less during the day than I’d stated in my last update; at the same time I’m feel I’m still sleeping more than I believe I should be. On the other hand, I lost some weight and it’s staying off; but I’m still overweight and I want to lose about 15 lbs. by the end of July, with an additional 15 lbs. by the end of September; and definitely want to back to what I’d weighed 25 years ago by the middle of November when I said my I do to my dear OH.

While I’m still not reading/reviewing as many books as I did from January to April of this year; I’m still about 23 books ahead of schedule according to GoodReads in meeting my target of 250 books read/reviewed by the end of the year. You’re invited to check out my 280+ book reviews on Amazon here:


All of my writing endeavors, including that of my erotic pen name {Kathryn Heart] have screeched to a halt since the end of April. Hopefully, still dry spell will come to an end as I’m attempting to get back to writing one of my erotic pen name’s endeavors; and that I’ll be able to self-publish my first erotic novella by the end of July. This unfortunately kills my dream of receiving my first RWA milestone pin for having published 5 books in the romance genre by the end of this year.

Both of my two books are FREE with KINDLE UNLIMITED, so download and peruse them as I can use the funds to help me self-publish my endeavors.


My best wishes to you and yours, and THANKS for your kind support.

Love

Robin Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment