Thursday, September 1, 2016

BOOK REVIEW # 2016-092 - 50 WAYS TO ENJOY TURNING FIFTY

I hate it when a book’s title seems to be targeting a certain audience of potential readers; such as this book for people who are turning 50.

I’m certainly past 50, in fact I’m happy to say I’m in my FOURTH milestone year of life, I’m 65. I found this book to be a great source of enlightenment for individuals of any age.

Dr. Kyle has written her book like a pyramid with each chapter building on the previous one. Depending on the chapter, she presents key questions her readers should be asking themselves, thought experiments, and most important activities which can enhance what has been read in that chapter.

Since I retired when I was 59 I couldn’t even begin to imagine being free to do whatever I’d like to do and when to do them. My biggest achievements in becoming the “new me” and enjoying life I way I want instead of the way I had to, working has too many restrictions.

At age 61 I began fulfilling my dream of being an author, self-publishing my debut romance novel, a sweet MG/YA Paranormal entitled, “I Kissed a Ghost,” which I released a month short of my 62nd birthday. Two years later released my second book. Along the way I decided to start my 2nd second career as Book Reviewer, which I’m enjoying tremendously. To celebrate my 65th year of life, I’m stepping out of my comfort zone in writing to write an erotic novella, which is in addition to my two other writing projects.

Because of the way the KINDLE version is set up, allowing you to jump to a related section of the book by simply clicking on the blue writing I would recommend this version over the paperback.

Age is something in the mind and for allowing its readers to see that, I’m giving this book 5 STARS.

I read this book via a KINDLE Unlimited download.


No comments:

Post a Comment