Well here we are, 1:00 AM, Tuesday, October 30, 2012; and I’ve just finished my final review of the last page of my edited manuscript, in a slight delay caused by the turmoil of Hurricane Sandy.
This means when I wake up later today I’ll have to start entering the manual changes I made on the hard copy I’ve been working with. In additional, this process will allow me to double check my changes for the last time. Given that I’ll need to use a second font in some portions of my manuscript, I’ll be setting up my fonts on my own so I should have no problems when the interior pages of my novel is set up.
I’ll be doing a daily status report every morning of what I’ve accomplished so far from the day before on Twitter. So if anyone is interested in following my progress, you can do so by becoming a Twitter follower here: