Saturday, March 24, 2012

GHOSTLY WHISPERS # 4 - March 9, 2012

Alexis asked, "How do you like all the homework we got yesterday?"
Another ordinary question, which Mary answered, "This teacher likes to give us a lot, huh?'
With these questions out of the way, her friends began to ask about things geared to make fun of her and her house.
"Come on Mary, we know you didn't do the math homework yourself. You had help," said Emily
"We know your ghost did it for you, when you weren't in your room." Megan flashed Emily a knowing look.
I can't tell them it's the truth. I can't tell them because if I do, they'll tease me about believing in ghosts. I don't like it, but I'm going to have to lie.

2 comments:

  1. You know girls, don't you. Well handled. like this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS for the compliment Ibeth. Glad you liked this Unedited Snippet from the novel.

      Have a GREAT WEEK with whatever you do !!! :-) :-) :-)

      Delete