Thursday, November 21, 2013

FIVE SENTENCE FICTION - Pieces

Every Thursday Lillie McFerrin [http://www.lilliemcferrin.com] presents her readers another prompt for which we’re asked to simply write a Five Sentence Fiction. This week the word she’s given us to use is “PIECES.”

Wisdom Out of the PIECES

P eter didn’t know what to expect when he first heard the news of the approaching storm.

I nstead of paying attention to the precautions being transmitted over the radio and television, he decided to matters into his own hands and headstrong wherever his two feet would take him.

E ver sure he’s doing the right thing; he kept on ignoring all the warnings he heard from everyone around him. 

CE rtainly wisdom would eventually take over; but when?

S hattered PIECES of his life is all that he could find now, after the storm had passed, leaving him with the wisdom he didn’t possess before.
 
I would appreciate hearing your comments.

 

6 comments:

  1. Very good - as always!
    Scott
    Mine: http://kindredspirit23.wordpress.com/2013/11/22/fsf-five-sentence-fiction-the-last-straw-pieces-11222013-rated-pg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I've been able to have you enjoy my efforts for another week. Creative minds live to be acknowledged by others.

      Have a GREAT WEEK !!! :-) :-) :-)

      Delete
  2. What an imaginative use of the prompt. I really liked this, Robin. Ah, the wisdom of hindsight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jayne

      THANKS for your compliment and I'm glad you've enjoyed reading this. I love using the acrostic format when I'm writing these FSF because it really helps me to get the creative juices inside those little grey cells of my mind flowing as I write my second romance novel.
      The use of the acrostic format raises the level of difficulty to write a response to Lillie's prompt each week, I feel that my response to Lillie last week for "LETTERS" and the one I wrote for her in April 2013 for WORDS are two of my best endeavors.
      I invite you to check them out and to leave your comments.

      Have a GREAT WEEK !!! :-) :-) :-)

      Delete
    2. I'll have to give that format a try.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete