Tuesday, November 5, 2013

STATUS UPDATE # 5


Today’s Tuesday, and it’s Election Day. My OH has a day off before beginning a “three day holiday.” We decided to stay home the entire day today resting.  While I went over to the senior center to have my lunch my OH stood home and had a frozen entrée.  After lunch we met at the community center to vote, and while there my OH bought two chicken dinners from a community group raising funds for their programs for the children in the community.  The two dinners turned out to be quite tasty, and for desert we had also bought two pieces of a sugar-free cake at a cake sale which was also being held there.

So as far as my writing is concerned for today, I had a SPECTACULAR day.  In fact, today I wrote two entire chapters.  The first consisted of six pages with approximately 1,800 words, the second consisted of eleven pages with approximately 3,325 words; making today’s total of two chapters, seventeen pages and approximately 5,125 words.

Given I’ll have my OH home with me until this coming Monday, Veteran’s Day, which is another day off for my OH; I doubt if I’ll have any time to do any writing, or to read and answer all the email I usually do. But such is life when you’re married; you’ve got to set your priorities each day.

My Total Manuscript Count now stands at:
Chapters = 21
Pages = 143
Words = 41,735

No comments:

Post a Comment