Saturday, August 26, 2023

THIS MIGHT BE MY FINAL POST HERE ON BLOGPOST

Back on November 7, 2022, as you can tell, I had posted my previous entry here, which I had titled, MY LIFE AS A SECULAR MULT-GENRE WOMAN AUTHOR HAS APPARENTLY ENDED

https://mypennameonly.wordpress.com/2022/11/07/my-life-as-a-secular-mult-genre-woman-author-has-apparently-ended/

To update my status to each of my followers here, towards the end of November, about three weeks I got hospitalized for two weeks where I tested positive for COVID-19. My hospitalization caused me to be in a nearby REHAB until the end of February 2023, spending a total of almost 90 days away from home and my dear OH who still needed a home attendant 7 days a week and 8 hours each day. I don’t have to tell you the amount of stress this caused me, making sure everything that needed to be done, was done, especially all of the financial matters of paying the bills, including paying off my credit card each month.

Getting home at last, I was busy for a week catching up with all of the financial matters. Not having any access to the internet, left my religious personae without any means to write my Christian blog, and the inability to do any of my Christian endeavors in the name of the Lord. The total lack of sales of my three Christian books, the lack of individuals wanting to interact with me, all caused me to return to the secular woman I once was, without any religious sense of being who I had been as a faith-driven Christian woman.

I attempted going back to my adult Contemporary romance novel, and my YA romance, but I couldn’t think of anything I could write for either endeavor.

There were other things that had been happening in my life that impacted who I was. It wasn’t until towards the end of June of this year that a spark finally rekindled my being a faith-driven Christian woman again, and I slowly returned to the endeavors I was going in the name of the Lord.

Attempting a few more times to finish writing my two secular manuscripts for the books I am writing, as caused me to stop writing them. My secular self I am here, is causing me to leave the secular Facebook groups I belong, announcing the end of my selling my secular books [which no one is buying], and closing my secular Facebook account, since I continuously involved with my Christian Facebook account.

Here is the link to my secular books written as Robin Leigh Morgan

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Robin-Leigh-Morgan/author/B00BWXT4VU

Here is the link to my secular books written as Kathryn Heart

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kathryn-Heart/author/B07NKSRLJ7

Being the 72-year-old faith-driven Christian woman I’ve become I would to be everyone here to follow me on my

Christian Facebook account

https://www.facebook.com/robin.morgan.12576049

My Christian Twitter account:

http://www.twitter.com/RLMorgan13

Most recently, being the Christian I am today, I’ve started an online ministry that I would appreciate you consideration in joining. 

R L Morgan Ministry

https://www.facebook.com/groups/298362139400043 

Have a BLESSED SUNDAY with your families praying together at your favorite church !!!  😊 😊 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment