Friday, November 29, 2019

STATUS REPORT # 152

In the past two weeks I’ve completed writing my anthology of “Christian Short Stories and Essays” by writing a personal testimony of the Lord’s involvement of taking me from the reading/reviewing of Christian books as merely one of the genres I deal with to make it a mainstay of the books I’m doing now at around 45%,

This conversion in the books I love to read/review ultimately brought me to the writing of my debut YA/NA Christian romance novella, while forsaking the writing of my two secular romance endeavors, not to mention the endeavors I write, heaven forbid, under my erotic pen name; which then brought me to writing a compendium of the 40 items I’ve mentioned at the beginning of my post today.

As I wrote in the last item mentioned above, I stated that

“…Giving testimony is the ZENITH of a person’s faith in the Lord. While the willingness to give testimony is a marvelous event in a believer’s life, the value of the testimony grows intensively only if it’s shared publicly with others…”

Thanksgiving Day threw my hopeful writing schedule awry and I didn’t do any writing like I had planned. I’ve just got over 92% of my debut Christian romance already completed, and now hopefully with the Lord’s guidance in my writing this endeavor, I’ll be able to time that elusive final period in the manuscript by the end of tomorrow, Saturday, November 30th. After this, I’ll then start an almost around-the-clock editing process using a program other than what my Microsoft Word program provides.

And in thanking His guidance with all that I do in regards to the Christian faith, I’d love for everyone reading this post to consider what is written in PSALM 103:22 [NKJV]

“Bless the LORD, all His works, In all places of His dominion. Bless the LORD, O my soul!”

AMEN !!! 😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment