Friday, October 11, 2019

STATUS REPORT # 150

I know. I know. It’s been almost a month since my last post and even more since my last Status Report. To begin with, since both my dear OH and myself are senior citizens, we both had to deal with family and personal medical issues [nothing at all serious]; but they did take a few hours on several days to get everything handled.

I’ve hit another milestone in regards to my reviewing of books since my last post – I’ve hit 200 books and have updated my Good Reads Reading Challenge target, by increasing it to 250 books by the end of the year. I’m also fast approaching my having read 100 Christian books so far this year, my current percentage in books for this genre now stands at about 45%, and I can definitely see myself having read/reviewed 100 Christian books with the next 10 days. If anyone is interested in reading my reviews for Christian books or any other genre, here is the direct link to my Amazon profile:


I hope you’ll enjoy reading what I’ve written for my reviews, especially the reviews I’ve written for Christian books most of which include scripture.

I had started to post copies of each of the reviews I write. But then, I came to the realization that this blog would have slowly been turned into merely the Robin Leigh Morgan Book Review site since I wouldn’t essentially have any variety to my posts besides my reviews. [No one had taken my offer to interview authors on this blog.]

Since I’m approaching reading/reviewing my 100th Christian book, I figure it might be a good time to start adding a new feature from time to time to this blog which would spotlight one of the Christians authors whose book[s] I’ve read/reviewed. I hope you, as one of my blog followers will enjoy having this new feature on my blog.

As far as my writing endeavors are concerned my adult Contemporary romance, “His Darkest Secret” is almost 90% completed, and my YA Urban Fantasy, “The Secret of the Well” is almost 70% completed [this book is also a stand-alone sequel to my debut YA romance novel, “I Kissed a Ghost.” 

As I’ve mentioned previously, with all of the Christian books I’m reading/reviewing, I’ve decided to write 2 Christian books of my own. The first is a YA Christian romance novella entitled, “It Had All Been a Game” and the second is “Christian Short Stories and Essays” a collection of 50 items.

Hopefully, if everything goes as planned, I’ll have all these writing endeavors published by the end of November. In the meantime, why not check out all of my books on Amazon.

If anyone would like to interview me as an author, as a book review or both for their blog/website just send a message to my FaceBook account. Just enter my full name to start the interview process – THANKS]

So, in closing my dear followers have a BLESSED WEEKEND for your families !!! 😊 😊 😊  

Don’t be shy I would love hearing from you, so please leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YYD94J8/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_awdb_t1_Ou7TDbAGJEW7Y

    Review this book... Review king..!

    ReplyDelete