For the week prior to this past Monday has been somewhat of a small ordeal for me. Nothing serious but it has prevented me from moving forwards of the re-release of my debut romance novel, a MG/YA Paranormal entitled “I Kissed a Ghost.”
Today, I finally finished garnering the funds needed to give to CreateSpace to pay for the licensing fee to reuse the same cover I’d used for the original version of the book. However, when I spoke to the CreateSpace representative today, she told me everything including the licensing fee has already been paid. This means I’ll be getting my complimentary PROOF COPY in about a week to ten days, after which I can approve the print copy and I order the KINDLE conversion. Making the re-released of the book in time for some quick Halloween promotional activity.
Once this book becomes available and I do some heavy duty promotional activities, I decide to move on to my adult Contemporary romance novel entitled, “His Darkest Secret.” I estimate now I’m almost 90% completed with this endeavor. Once I’ve typed that elusive final period. I got to move my fund-raising activity into high gear.
I’ve finally be able to make progress on meeting my goal for this year’s GoodReads Reading Challenge. Where not too long ago I’d been about 20 books behind, as of today I’m 3 books ahead of schedule.