Wednesday, August 13, 2014

FIVE SENTENCE FICTION - LUMINOUS


Well I’m back to writing my responses to Lillie’s prompt word. The main reason I haven’t writing any is I’ve been busy doing a first round editing of the anthology of FLASH FICTION I’ve compiled.
 
ONE LONELY NIGHT
On a dark night Mary’s car broke down on a lonely road. However luck hadn’t been with her as she’d broken down in a dead-zone for her cell phone, but she remembered seeing an all-night gas station a mile or so back. After rummaging through the glove compartment and then the truck until she finally found a flashlight, which she used to light her way there. Unfortunately the flashlight died a quarter of a mile from it, leaving her alone on a darken road. Then, all of a sudden, a luminous full moon came out from behind the clouds to light the rest of the way to her salvation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment