Tuesday, October 29, 2013

FIVE SENTENCE FICTION - Determination


Another week has gone by and I’ve finally decided how I’m going to respond to the prompt of “DETERMINATION” which Lillie has given us to write our Five Sentence Fiction.

It took me a bit of time, but I’ve succeeded in not only writing my response, I’ve done it as acrostic with the beginning of each sentence containing part of the prompt word itself.

Would love to hear everyone’s feedback on the following:

DETERMINATION

DE aling with trying to become an established author takes a deal of DETERMINATION, especially when nothing you try takes you a step closer to your goal.

TER ror of failure begins to seep into every part of your being and you become lost in the world of despair.

MIN dful of the rewards you can reap you drudge forwards.

AT no time can you ever look backwards for if you do, you’ll be lost forever.

I ON a path of success is what you must keep on repeating to yourself, regardless of how bad the grammar might; because if you do, you’ll ultimately succeed at the goal you’ve set in front of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment