Wednesday, July 25, 2012

GHOSTLY WHISPERS # 14 - July 25, 2012


So Mary, what do you think about boys?” asked Samantha.

Given her experience with Jonathan and kissing him, Mary didn’t know what to say.                       

 Boys. Boys. What can I tell them about how I feel about them?  I definitely can’t tell them about my kissing Jonathan. They don’t know anything about me. I guess I’ll have to lie.

“Boys?  You want to know what I think about them.  I feel the same way you do. Doing things with your relatives, including your brother is okay, but not with any other boy.”

“I guess we’ll have to wait until we get much older to kiss any of them or to have any of them kissing us,” remarked Emma.

Wow! It seems I’ve already kissed a boy and none of them have. I’m glad I didn’t tell them about Jonathan. If I did, they’d ask me a ton of questions. And I definitely can never tell them about George kissing me.

2 comments:

  1. Great excerpt! It made me smile! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS for your feedback Liesel. I'm glad to hear that you liked ny excerpt to comment on it. I'm also glad I succeeded in making you smile.

    :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete