Sunday, April 29, 2012

GHOST WHISPER #10 - April 29. 2012


Miss. Adams told Jonathan to sit in Ashley’s seat and asked Mary to raise her hand so he would know where he’d sit for the remainder of the school year.

Mary did not like the idea of having him sitting next to her and wondered why Miss Adams couldn’t have him sit in the back row.

As Jonathan sat down he reached out to shake his hand with Mary.

“Hi I’m Jonathan Hudson, may I ask what your name is?

Mary didn’t know how to react. No boy had ever asked to shake her hand or had asked her a question in such a polite and formal manner, so she responded softly, “My name is Mary.”

Mary looked at him and thought he was kind of cute. She liked his hair; the clothes he wore and thought he had a pleasant voice. However the glasses he wore made him look a little like a nerd.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your excerpt and I'm intrigued by Jonathan and want to know more about him! I'll be back for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS for your feedback. My snippets are posted in a random order. There's an interesting one in #1. What you do think of my writing sytle from the snippets I've posted so far

    ReplyDelete