Monday, July 13, 2015

BOOK REVIEW # 2015-086 - LETTING GO INTO PERFECT LOVE

I’ve read/reviewed all genres of books including one which tells the story of a young girl finding what she’d believed had been the type of relationship she’s always dreamt of having with a man and despite her parents desires, runs off and marries him. It is only then she realizes the reality she’s unfortunately had gotten herself, and ultimately her child, involved in until she finds the way out; and the rollercoaster existence she went through until she finds the happiness she’s longed for. The story reads like a diary, a secret diary the character is allowing others to read.

The only difference between this book and the one I’m reviewing here is one major fact, and that difference is the one I’m reviewing now is REAL LIFE and the other had been merely a fictionalized version of it. As I read this book I had to keep reminding myself of this point several times.

The reality of what the author had to live through is a horror no woman wants to endure, let alone dream about. The only thing which kept her going, even though I believe she saw no light at the end of the dark tunnel she’s been trapped in, had been her faith and her theological education. The writing which Ms. Plano uses takes her readers into her life and allows them to feel the pain and everything else she’s gone through without, I feel, holding back any of the horrendous details.   

For allowing us to feel her pain, I see no reason I shouldn’t give this book 5 STARS.




No comments:

Post a Comment