Monday, February 16, 2015

BOOK REVIEW 2015-027 - PREMIERE: R W A COLLECTION = BOOK 1

I’m a MG/YA Paranormal Romance author myself who’s happy to be a member of RWA for many years.

When I saw the RWA [Romance Writers of America] association with this book that I knew I wouldn’t be disappointed with any of the selections it contains. Needless to say when I finished reading this collection of short stories, my assumption proved to be quite correct. One of the reasons I brought the KINDLE Edition of this book as opposed to the paperback version is I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it so I could start reading the all marvelous short stories it contains.

I truly believe almost everyone who reads this book will agree that unlike other anthologies complied by others, all of the selections made by Sylvia Day, surrounding the theme of a wrong number, are all equally superb.

Ms Day needs to be congratulated for the daunting task she undertook in bringing everything together in the manner she has. I’d love to comment on each of the authors in this book, but if I did, my review might run a few pages; which is why I’ve commented on the book itself.

Being a Book Reviewer, this collection of romance genres has not only given me the opportunity to read several gifted romance authors at one time; it has exposed me to genres I haven’t been exposed to yet.

There is no way I cannot give Ms. Day 5 STARS for this endeavor, and if the rating went up to 10, I’d have given her that.






No comments:

Post a Comment