Sunday, February 23, 2014

GAINS MADE ON ANOTHER WRITING ENDEAVOR

As you can see from my previous post I’m definitely keeping my New Years’s resolution about reading books again, as I’ve just posted by 6th review on Amazon. I just need people to start reading them and liking them there.


Anyway, I’ve finally made some gains on putting together my Flash Fiction anthology by adding 4 more items, and right now I estimate I’ll need about 33 to finish it.  There’s been no progress made on my other two writing endeavors, but this I’d say is normal as no one can work on more than one project at a time. Right now I’m averaging about 300 emails a day which include connecting with people on LinkedIn, FaceBook and Twitter. 


Even though I need to make some progress on my writing endeavors each day I feel to just rest a good part of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment