Friday, May 26, 2017

STATUS REPORT # 104


AT LONG LAST my new computer is FINALLY up and running like a charm. I just added my last missing program the Adobe Reader late last night [Thursday, May 25th].



My KINDLE for PC reader APP how has its library totally restored and I can get back to my reading/reviewing of book; and according to GoodReads reading challenge I’m now 11 books behind schedule to meet my goal of 200 books by the end of year. Which means I’m going to have to put my reading speed into high gear.



Not having worked on neither of my two current WIPs means a quick re-read so I can get up to speed. I’m going to first work on my adult Contemporary romance. “His Darkest Secret” which if everything goes well, and provided I’ve raised enough funds, I’d love to start the self-published by the end of August of this year.



With the above off my mind for the time being, I can begin to return to a routine of posting entries for the categories I’ve done in the past.



And lastly I really need to coordinate everything I’ve got to do with my steamier, erotic side, my “daughter”, Kathryn Heart as she has different things on her plate as well.  


No comments:

Post a Comment