Wednesday, May 3, 2017

STATUS REPORT # 102


I can’t believe I haven’t read/reviewed a single book since around April 18th, but then I shouldn’t be surprised as my steamier, erotic side has been kept under wraps for such a long, long time.


My new round of marketing has begun with my attempting to once again do a THUNDERCLAP for my debut romance novel, a MG/YA Paranormal romance novel, entitled “I Kissed a Ghost.”  I’ve only gotten 25 supporters and need 75 more with only 13 days left to go. It’s quite depressing not being able to round up 100 supporters. So I would really appreciate your generous support in my meeting my goal http://thndr.me/1MiAIX 
 

My next item of my marketing agenda is participating in the release party my steamier, erotic side is having for her anthology of 250 Erotic Haikus, where I’m planning to give away about two [2] KINDLE Editions of each of my two books.


The latest re-read and self-editing for my adult Contemporary “His Darkest Secret” is now about 10% completed with several necessitated changes having been made. My MG/YA Urban Fantasy, “The Secret of the Well” I’m putting on the back burner for the time being as I’ve got too many endeavors on my plate I’m currently working on.



I’m finding it somewhat of a daily challenge deciding which of my two writing sides should I work on next, but I believe everything will work out in the end and will also allow my non-romance writing side to have some time for myself as well. So guys, do any of you have a similar kind of dilemma thath you’ve  got to deal with; if you do I’d like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment