Sunday, July 3, 2016

STATUS REPORT # 82


Yesterday, July 2, 2016 is the day I’ve longed for just over a year. The day I said goodbye to the home aide we’ve been using to help take care of my dear OH for the past 13 months. From now on I’ll be able to have access to our second bedroom where I’ve got my desktop computer 24 hours a day/7 days a week, especially as I said in my Status Report #80, during the hours before 9 AM and after 9 PM, what used to be the most productive hours for my writing.

I can see myself finishing editing the first of my WIPs, an adult Contemporary with a paranormal element which runs through the storyline, entitled “His Darkest Secret” within the next 10 days, and its completion about a month later.

I’m looking forward getting interviewed on other author’s blogs, and as soon as things get more settled down, and as I return more and more to the normalcy I once had previously I hope to return to having interviews / guest blog posts on my blog.  So if you’re interested in interviewing me just feel free to contact me with BLOG INTERVIEW in the subject field.  THANKS for your kind support in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment