Thursday, February 4, 2016

STATUS REPORT # 71 - A MILESTONE HAS BEEN ACHIEVED

I’ve hit a MILESTONE yesterday with my second 2nd          career, that of a Book Reviewer; I reviewed my 250th book since I began in August of 2014. I love the comments I’ve received from the readers of my reviews which indicates to me I must be doing a decent job, and even if I don’t get a comment I believe my current Amazon Ranking of 5,707 is some indication of how others perceive the reviews I’ve written.

I post ALL of my reviews on:

Amazon
GoodReads
LibraryThing
Shelfari  [Shelfari is now combined with GoodReads]

And, of course, here on my blog.

The vast majority of reviews have been done for books I’ve won through the various giveaways each week as I don’t accept requests to review books. I want my reviews to be honest and I merely accept requests to get a free book, I wouldn’t be able to be honest, as I only enter these giveaways for books I’m interested in reading. The other reviews have been done for books I’ve purchased myself.

If you’ve wondered why I’m continuously stating how I received the book I’m reviewing, the answer is quite simple. FTC regulations require me to do so.

When my TBReviewed file is empty I go on a quest to find something interesting on Amazon [which I hope is FREE] to read/review.

So far this year I’ve already posted 22 reviews, which if I continue at this rate will put me ahead of the 163 reviews I posted last year.

If anyone is interested in reading any of my reviews, which cover a wide variety of genres, you’re invited to visit my Amazon profile at:


Have a GREAT DAY and I would love to hear from you.

Love,


Robin Leigh

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, hon, on so many book reviews! Proud of you!

    And no worries, you should be getting some books from the giveaway soon, if you haven't already! ;)

    ReplyDelete