Wednesday, March 4, 2015

STATUS REPORT # 43

With all the craziness going on in my life, one thing happening after another I’ve been unable to do more than 85% of the things I usually do.

In the last 2 ½ weeks I’ve haven’t really followed anyone back, nor have I tweeted any new followers. I haven’t liked anyone when I’ve been asked.  The same thing is true in other areas of my usual routine.

I did somehow manage to read/review 4 books and a box set of 5 relatively short books and post them on the same four internet set sites.

Amazon.com
GoodReads.com
LibraryThing.com
Shelfari.com

I’ve now finally found a little time in this lull of craziness to post this status report as well as the 5 books I’ve reviewed which I’m hoping to now. I hope you will enjoy reading them.

I hope this craziness will end SOON, as I don’t know how much this I can still take.

As far as my writing endeavors are concerned nothing has gotten done since the last time I wrote about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment