Wednesday, February 5, 2020

WHY A DAILY SCRIPTURE REFLECTION POST???

Those of you who know me, know that I’m a rather voracious book reviewer, especially when it comes to nonfiction Christian books. In 2019, 118 of the 263 books I’d reviewed [about 45%] were for books belonging to this genre. This year, so far, the count is 20 out of 24 [about 83%] for the same genre. You’re invited to check my reviews out here:
https://tinyurl.com/y83l8h4m

You also know that reviewing all books had caused me to be inspired to write my first two Christian books with some guidance by the Lord, as R.L. Morgan, to separate them from my other secular endeavors.
https://www.amazon.com/R-L-Morgan/e/B084G8JQP3

The last item in my “Christian Short Stories & Essays” is my testimony THANKING the Lord for His guidance [usually as a dream] in writing my first two Christian endeavors.

It has been 25 days since the release of my first two Christian books, and according to the internet, the number 25 in the Bible symbolizes 'grace upon grace.' It is composed of 20 (meaning redemption) and five (grace) or grace multiplied (5 x 5).  It has been seven days since I had the pleasure of posting my review for Donna E. Lane’s “Wilderness Meditations: 40 Devotions for Lent, Fasting, and Spiritual Growth,”
https://www.amazon.com/review/R4IPSTD7TI21N

The reason she had in writing her book has inspired me to do a daily posting of scripture for those that follow my blog here on BlogSpot.com since I can conveniently have my followers find all of my scripture posts in one location, and then to leave their responses; after they’ve reflected on the scripture post for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment