Thursday, February 13, 2020

THE CHANGEOVER IS NOW COMPLETE

It took a bit, now ALL of my Christian items is now on my new
Christian blog site including snippets from my first two Christian books [as R.L.Morgan]:

On a regular basis, there is my full review for all the nonfiction Christian books I've read this year, which so far is 25 out of the 30 books [around 83%] I've reviewed.

Right now, on a daily basis I doing:

* A daily scripture reflection,
   where I cite scripture and ask individuals to reflect on it.
* A daily prayer to the Lord,
   where I give a prayer praising and thanking the Lord.

If you're a Christian and you're interested in anything the blog has to offer, please consider becoming a follower.

THANKS, the weekend is coming, here's to you having a BLESSED WEEKEND with your families.



No comments:

Post a Comment