Monday, August 7, 2017

STATUS REPORT # 109


It’s happened before, and it’s happened again, my best laid plans have gotten shot down. I did so much want to have the re-editing process of what had been my debut romance novel, a MG/YA Paranormal entitled “I Kissed a Ghost”, completed by now, along with its release. Now I estimated I’ll be finished with this endeavor before the end of the week. One thing arose with what the line editor, who’s done a marvelous job correcting and smoothing out the manuscript, wound up finding a “non-forgivable” which I’d made which involved a time factor. This caused me needing to rewrite several preceding sections of the manuscript. This error had a ripple effect since she also found subsequent sections continuing the error I’d made, each requiring a re-write of what came before/after the offending section. I now need to do another double check to see if I’ve made all the suggestions she’s made.



Another issue I needed to deal had been my “daughter,” Kathryn Heart, who’s is my erotic side and needs to be able to promote herself and her endeavors. Naturally, she’s interest in more and more erotic writing endeavors, which involves a great deal of time. With her needs being satisfied at least for now, I can return to concentrate on my own writing endeavors.



I don’t know I’ve done it, but I’ve written about another 16 reviews since my last Status Report, and I’d love for you to check them out. Who knows, you might be able to find your next book to read:






I’d love to read some feedback from you, my blog followers, so I will know you’re alive.  I would also love to start interviewing my fellow romance authors, so DM me on Twitter      http://www.twitter.com/rlmorgan51



So, have a GREAT WEEK my Dears with whatever you’re doing.



O X O X O X



Robin Leigh         

No comments:

Post a Comment