Sunday, April 23, 2017

STATUS REPORT # 101


Well to start with I’m very happy to say that my steamier, erotic side, “my daughter” Kathryn Heart, has ordered PROOF copies of her first erotic endeavors “Haiku Becomes Erotic.” And if all goes well, a KINDLE conversion will be order and the book will be released shortly thereafter.

So, if anyone is interested in following the writing endeavors of my other half, Kathryn Heart, you’re welcomed to do so at:




With above I can once again return to my own writing endeavors as well as my reading/reviewing of books, which I’ve fallen behind in. I can also concentrate on doing a more timing and regular posting of on-going entries for the several series of posts I’ve been doing.


Having concentrated on the writing endeavors of Kathryn for as long as I have, I’m decided to start a new re-read and self-editing of my adult Contemporary romance novel, “His Darkest Secret.” I believe I’ll be looking at what I’ve written through a “new set of eyes.”

Lastly I’m about to start of new round of heavy duty marketing for each of my two books, as I need to raise funds to self-publish everything Kathryn and myself would like to publish.


Here’s the links to both of my books, which are available as a Paperback, KINDLE, and can be read for free as a KINDLE Unlimited download.

No comments:

Post a Comment