Saturday, March 25, 2017

THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE !!!


About ten days ago I had mentioned I had been considering using a new pen name for my erotic endeavors. Now with about 55% completed, up from 49%, in writing my first erotic novella completed and having gotten ideas for two more stories [one of which I’ve typed my first page] I now find the need to use one more than ever, in order to separate them from all of my other endeavors. I’m planning on posting ALL of my reviews for erotic books on this site instead of selected ones regardless of their genres. In addition to this I want to interview any fellow erotic authors regarding their writing, dwelling into the nitty-gritty of it.


These are the four names I’m considering in using and I would love to get your feedback on which of them I should use:


Beverly Ann Rogers

Kathryn Heart

Samantha E Xavier

Susie Q Winston


THANKS for your feedback my dear followers and have a GREAT WEEKEND with your families !!!  :-)  :-)  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment