Sunday, April 3, 2016

ROBIN LEIGH MORGAN'S THURSDAY MARKETING/PROMOTION IDEA # 2

I know today’s not Thursday but if you’ve read my recent STATUS REPORT you’ll know and can understand why.

Regardless of what your religion might be we’ve all heard of “Do to others as you would have them do to you.”

This, I feel, is especially for those of us who are authors. We’re usually, if not always, looking for ways to get the word out that our book[s] exist. We’d love to have others help us in this quest, but how many of us are willing to do the same for others.

In my quest to do this I searched the internet to find individuals who share this similar desire. I found a wonderful site [Rave Reviews by Nonnie Jules] just over two years ago. Prior to what’s been happening in my life since last March I had been quite active on this site. But as my participation diminished because of this, I noticed a reciprocal decline in getting the existence of my books disseminated out into the world.

When I originally joined this site it was free. Now there’s a charge of $25 for author-members, and $10 for readers. Here’s the link to this site so you can check it out for yourselves to see if this is something you might be interested in. If you do decide to join please mention my name, Robin Leigh Morgan [as if you didn’t know it already]


 

No comments:

Post a Comment